Committed to Providing High Standards
KMP Brand is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should KMP ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
KMP Brand may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What KMP collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Login Data, such as your username and password;
- Marketing Data, such as your preferences for receiving email alerts;
- Communications Data, includes all communications KMP have with you whether by email, post or otherwise; and
- Technical Data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, details of your login events, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
What KMP do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- KMP may use the information to improve our products and services.
- KMP may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, KMP may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. KMP may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
KMP are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, KMP have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that KMP do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, KMP cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to KMP Brand using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing KMP at firstname.lastname@example.org
KMP will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. KMP may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
KMP are committed to protecting your privacy and security and will process personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
If you believe that any information KMP are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. KMP will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.