engine overhaul kits
KMP Brand® Engine Overhaul Kits
Overhaul Kits For Caterpillar®Our Caterpillar engine overhaul kits are suitable for the following Caterpillar engines:
- 3054 3176/3176B 3406 C7
- 3056 3176C 3408 C9
- 3066 3208 (Non Turbo with block 9N0130) 3412 C11
- 3114 3208 (Non Turbo with block 9N3120) 3508 C12
- 3116(early model) 3208 (Turbo with block 9N0130) 3512 C15
- 3116(late model) 3208 (Turbo with block 9N3120) 3516 C16
- 3126 3304 (Use new style tapered con rods) 3520 C18
- 3204 3306 (use new style tapered con rods) C6.6
Overhaul Kits For Cummins®Our Cummins engine overhaul kits are suitable for the following Cummins engines:
- 4B 3.3 NH220 KT3067 ISB QSC
- 4B 3.9 NT855 V378 ISC ASK
- 6B 5.9 K19 V504 ISD QSL
- 6C 8.3 K38 V555 ISF QSM
- L10 K50 V903 ISL QST
- M11 KT1150 VTA28 ISM QSX
- N14 KT2300 VT1710 QSB QSV
Overhaul Kits For Komatsu®Our Komatsu engine overhaul kits are suitable for the following Komatsu engines:
- 4D95, SA6D102, S6D110, S4D130, S6D155
- S4D95, SAA6D102, SA6D110, S6D140, SA6D155
- 6D95, 4D105, SA6D114, SA6D140, S6D170
- S6D95, 6D105, SAA6D114, SAA6D140, SA6D170
- SA6D95, S6D105, 6D125, SDA6D140, SA6D170E
- S4D102, S6D108, S6D125, SA12V140 NH220-C1
- SAA41D02, SA6D108, SA6D125, SAA12V140 NTA8FF-1
- S6D102, SAA6D108, SAA6D125, S4D155
Overhaul Kits For Detroit Diesel®Our Detroit Diesel engine kit ranges include:
- 53 series engine parts 92 series engine parts
- 53 series engine kits 92 series engine kits
- 71 in-line series engine parts 60 series engine parts
- 71 in-line series engine kits 60 series engine kits
- V71 series engine parts 149 series engine parts
- V71 series engine kits fuel injectors
engine overhaul kits
When it comes to heavy-duty and agricultural machinery, engines play a crucial role in keeping these machines running smoothly. Engines can endure wear and tear over time, leading to decreased performance and ultimately, engine failure.
KMP is a leading provider of engine overhaul kits for a variety of heavy duty and agricultural machinery. Our range of out-of-frame-kits and in-frame kits are designed specifically for engines from Caterpillar®, Cummins®, Komatsu®, Detroit Diesel®, Case IH®, Ford New Holland®, Massey Ferguson®, John Deere®, Perkins®, Iveco® and NEF®. All kits contain KMP Brand® parts, which are manufactured to the highest standards to ensure maximum durability and reliability.
What are Engine Overhaul Kits?
An engine overhaul kit is a set of replacement parts that are used to restore an engine to its original specifications. These kits typically contain parts such as pistons, rings, bearings, gaskets, and seals. They are designed to replace worn or damaged parts and ensure that the engine performs at its best.
Engine overhaul kits can be classified into two types: in-frame kits and out-of-frame kits.
In-frame Engine Overhaul kits
In-frame kits are used for minor engine repairs and typically include only the parts necessary for repairing the engine without removing it from the machine. Our kits typically include gaskets, seals, bearings, and other internal engine components that need to be replaced.
Out-of-frame Engine Overhaul kits
Out-of-frame kits are used for major engine repairs and involve removing the engine from the machine, requiring a complete overhaul. These kits typically include all the components from the in-frame kit, plus additional parts such as pistons, liners, and connecting rods.
If your goal is to have a fresh start with your engine, replacing all its components, then an engine rebuild out of frame kit is usually the more suitable choice. However, if you only require specific parts or pieces to be updated to maintain optimal performance, an in-frame overhaul kit would suffice.
High Quality Engine Overhaul Kits
One of the biggest advantages of using an engine overhaul kit is that it ensures that all components are designed to work together. This can help to prevent compatibility issues that can arise when replacing individual parts. Engine overhaul kits also typically contain high-quality replacement parts that are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM standards, ensuring reliable and long-lasting performance.
By using high-quality replacement parts, you can extend the life of your engines and reduce the need for costly repairs or replacements. Plus, by purchasing an engine overhaul kit, you can save time and money by getting all the necessary parts in one convenient package.
KMP is a leading provider of engine overhaul kits for a variety of heavy duty and agricultural machinery. By choosing KMP kits, you can be confident that you’re getting the best possible replacement parts for your engine.